‘Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad.’ ― Salvador Dali
I adore art in all its forms and shapes. In my spare time, I love to draw things that I find interesting and beautiful. The vast majority of the drawings below I created starting from The Great 2020 Quarantine.
The first image below will lead you to the collection of Pop Culture inspired drawings. The second image is a gateway to the collection of replicas of the Old Masters’ artworks. The third image is a portal to the collection of drawings that are the products of my unwinding, eagerness to learn, and will to replicate things that I find gorgeous and/or interesting.
Some drawing materials I personally use are listed below:
- Faber-Castell 9000 graphite pencil, Art Set, tin of 12.
- Muji Gel Ink Ball Point Pen, 0.38mm, Black.
- Staedtler 308 SB6P, Technical Drawing Pens.
- Faber-Castell Perfection 7058 B eraser pencil.
- Faber-Castell Estompe paper wiper.
- Staedtler Rasoplast 526 B.
- FABRIANO Ecological Paper, A4, 85g/m^2.
- Kraft paper, B6.